Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Three New Things!

    Three things I learned today among the throng of information includes first the impact of the Rule of Thirds. I actually have experience with photography and tend to subconsciously use this rule anyway, but knowing the exact technicalities of it (such as the grid view and where exactly the focus point of the picture should be positioned) is both interesting and helpful, and it really does make a difference. A second is remembering to have interesting angles and perspective. I think it's fun to think of new ways to present a photo, by way of tilting the camera, crouching, standing on a chair, and I tend to have a knack for that. Lastly I think the roots of words can be interesting, so learning that photo=light and graph=draw (in Greek) was just a nice tid bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment